Carmen (Canvas): Assessments and GradingMon, 8/15/2016 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM | Hagerty Hall 186
- Select the correct Assignment type to customize their grade book
- Build a rubric for an assignment
- Construct their own grading process/workflow
- Operate SpeedGrader tool to assign grades
- Identify process to transfer final grades to Registrar
- Please attend a "Start in Canvas" workshop before signing up for this session.
- Use "Student View" to submit each assignment and quiz you've built in Canvas
You might have heard: Carmen is about to get some major improvements! Ohio State is adopting Canvas as the new learning management system inside Carmen. Attend a hands-on session where the Carmen team show you how to set up grading, rubrics, and using the SpeedGrader app.
The eLearning Support Team will remain on site for 30 minutes after the 60 minute session to answer questions.