Start in Canvas (Hands-on)Thu, 8/4/2016 | 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM | Derby Hall 029
- Differentiate when to use pages and when to use files, create content in pages, descriptions and other areas using the Rich Content Editor
- Set up Assignments to suit their needs
- Organize pages, files and assignments using Modules
- Manipulate items in course navigation control
- Utilize Student View
- Locate help resources
You might have heard: Carmen is about to get some major improvements! Ohio State is adopting Canvas as the new learning management system inside Carmen. Attend a hands-on session where the Carmen team will walk you through the initial stages of building your course in Carmen (Canvas).
BEFORE YOU ATTEND:
- Watch these three videos. (Total time: 12:55)
- Create a Canvas shell to use during the workshop, preferably a Master Course.
- Log into your Carmen (Canvas) course and upload at least 3-6 files and one image to use during the workshop.
The Carmen team will remain for 30 minutes of Q&A after the 60-minute hands-on session.
- eLearning Support ( Read Bio ) ;