Research in View: Thomson Reuters feedback sessionsThu, 5/16/2013 | 8:30 AM - 4:45 PM | Mount Hall 175
One year after the implementation of Research in View, it is a vastly improved product but, many have made it clear that it has ways to go before it becomes a pleasant experience-while others like it already. To further enhance the latter aspect, upon request of the ODEE, key members of the Research in View team at Thomson Reuters are going to visit with us at Ohio State on the 16th of May for discussions .
- The agenda for the day is as follows:
- 8:30 AM -9:45 AM: Meet with OSU Extension-administrators and faculty
- 10:00 AM-11:00 AM: Reseach in View at OSU-what to like and ... otherwise
- 11:15 AM-11:45 AM: Free undirected conversation with Thomson Reuters
- 1:30PM -2:15 PM: Administrators and Proxy users feedback session
- 2:30-3:15PM: What is next? A Roadmap.
- 3:30-4:30 PM: Reporting needs/Wrap up.
Please note that attendance is open to anyone who wants to participate in the discussion. If anybody you know may want to participate, please send them the link for the event.