Keep Teaching: Alternatives to Exams and FinalsThu, 4/2/2020 | 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM | CarmenZoom
After this session, participants will be able to:
- List considerations for student access to technology for taking exams
- Make decisions about how to modify exams and finals that best align with their context
- Plan for limitations inherent in the technology solutions for various assessment types
- In the sign in window, select Sign In with SSO.
- The domain is osu.zoom.us. Select Continue.
- Sign in using your Ohio State Username (lastname.#) and password.
If you have never used CarmenZoom, you will need to activate your account before you can access the session. Please download the desktop client, or the app if using a mobile device, and log into go.osu.edu/carmenzoom to activate your account. For help, visit Getting Started in CarmenZoom in the ODEE Resource Center. Be sure to test Zoom at least one hour in advance of the session and contact the Service Desk at 614-688-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues.
Can't make it to a workshop? Check out the Keep Teaching playlist on OhioStateIT's YouTube channel for session recordings and other tutorial videos.