Keys to Successful Online TeachingWed, 2/13/2019 | 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM | Campbell Hall 100
Participants in this session will:
- Explore best practices for designing an online course.
- Discuss strategies for fostering student engagement in an online course.
- Investigate methods for managing a large online course.
- Examine how incorporating universal design for learning (UDL) and web accessibility in an online course enhances the overall student experience.
- Take away resources to refer to while developing and teaching an online course at Ohio State.
This workshop focuses on the course development and teaching practices that can make online teaching and learning particularly impactful. Participants will leave with strategies and resources pertaining to designing a quality online course, fostering student engagement, managing a large online course and applying universal design for learning (UDL) principles to improve the web accessibility of a course.
Presented by the Distance Education Learning and Teaching Academy (DELTA).
LOOKING FOR OTHER LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES?
Browse additional workshop and webinar topics here.