Building Quizzes in CarmenWed, 2/6/2019 | 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM | Stillman Hall 135
Participants in this session will:
- Understand different quizzes and question types.
- Build and edit questions, question banks, question groups and quizzes.
- Manage quiz properties.
- Manually grade quizzes, if needed.
Don’t miss out on all that CarmenCanvas has to offer! Attend a hands-on session where the Carmen team will walk you through functionality available to you in the Canvas LMS.
This 90-minute workshop is a guided demonstration of how to build, edit and manage quizzes in Carmen and grade quizzes using the SpeedGrader tool. Facilitators will remain after the presentation for 30 minutes of Q&A with participants who need individual support.
BEFORE YOU ATTEND
- Please attend a Start in Carmen workshop (and watch these three videos) before signing up for this session.
- Have a course shell to use during the workshop, preferably a Master Course.
LOOKING FOR OTHER LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES?
Browse additional workshop and webinar topics here.