Start in CarmenThu, 1/3/2019 | 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM | Pomerene Hall 280
Participants in this session will be able to:
- Differentiate when to use pages and when to use files and create content using the rich content editor.
- Set up Assignments to suit their needs.
- Organize pages, files and assignments using Modules.
- Manipulate items in course navigation control.
- Utilize Student View.
- Locate help resources.
Don’t miss out on all that CarmenCanvas has to offer! Attend a hands-on session where the Carmen team will walk you through the functionality available to you in the Canvas learning management system.
This 90-minute workshop is a guided demonstration of the initial steps in building a course. Facilitators will remain after the presentation for 30 minutes of Q&A with participants who need individual support.
BEFORE YOU ATTEND
- Watch these three videos (total time: 13 minutes).
- Create a course shell to use during the workshop, preferably a Master Course.
- Log into your Carmen course and upload at least three to six files and one image to use during the workshop.
This is a BYOD (bring-your-own-device) event—bring a laptop.
ADDITIONAL SESSION DATES
If this date doesn't work for you, register for our January 15 Start in Carmen session.
LOOKING FOR OTHER LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES?
Browse additional workshop and webinar topics here.