Use Your Apple Device to Manage Time and Increase EfficiencyTue, 10/23/2018 | 9:35 AM - 9:55 AM | Hagerty Digital Union
1. Explore the features of your iPad that can help you to manage your time.
2. Practice using features and apps that help you organize calendars, widgets, your time, and your focus.
What is it?
In this short 20-minute session you explore strategies for managing time and becoming more efficient with help from your iPad. Explore apps and features that help you to make the most of your time and focus.
Who is presenting?
Digital Flagship Staff and Student Mentors
Who is this session for?
- Students who feel busy, overwhelmed, or that they need more time in the day.
- Students with an iPad (not necessarily Digital Flagship provided).
- Students who do not have an iPad but are interested in some of the techniques that might be applicable cross-device.
What should I bring?
Bring your iPad provided by Digital Flagship or another iPad or Apple device. Some tips and tricks will translate across device platforms but focus of demonstration will be Apple devices.
How do I sign up?
After you have logged into the registration site you can reserve your seat through the link to the right.
Questions? Contact DigitalFlagship@osu.edu.
- Jessica Phillips ;