Introduction to Active Learning StrategiesMon, 1/22/2018 | 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM | Campbell Hall 100
Participants in this session will be able to:
- Define active learning.
- List benefits of active learning.
- List considerations for implementation.
- Describe a range of active learning strategies that serve specific learning objectives.
- Choose one possible strategy to explore further.
This session will be held in an Active Learning Classroom and use active learning strategies to help participants identify ways they can move their classes toward a more engaged, student-centered experience.
Introduction to Active Learning Strategies is part of a workshop series developed in partnership with the University Center for the Advancement of Teaching (UCAT) in support of the Innovative Spaces Program, a campus-wide initiative to foster transformational teaching and learning in OSU’s Active Learning Classrooms.
LOOKING FOR OTHER LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES?
Browse additional workshop and webinar topics here.
- Stephanie Rohdieck ;
- Amber Sherman ( Read Bio ) ;