Assessments and Grading in CarmenMon, 10/2/2017 | 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM | Enarson Classroom Building 014
Participants in this session will be able to:
- Select the correct assignment type to customize their gradebook.
- Build a rubric for an assignment.
- Construct their own grading process/workflow.
- Operate SpeedGrader tool to assign grades.
- Identify process to transfer final grades to the registrar.
Don’t miss out on all that CarmenCanvas has to offer! Attend a hands-on session where the Carmen team will walk you through the functionality available to you in the newly-adopted Canvas LMS.
BEFORE YOU ATTEND
Attendees will be expected to have done all of the following:
- Attend a Start in CarmenCanvas workshop.
- Watch these three videos (total viewing time: 13 minutes).
- Have a course shell to use during the workshop, preferably a Master Course.
- Use "Student View" to submit each assignment and quiz you've built in Carmen.
Transferring Final Grades (help article)
Canvas Conversion Chart (help article)
Assessments and Grading in CarmenCanvas handouts
LOOKING FOR OTHER LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES?
Browse additional workshop and webinar topics here.