Start in CarmenWed, 8/30/2017 | 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM | Enarson Classroom Building 015
Participants in this session will be able to:
- Differentiate when to use pages and when to use files and create content using the rich content editor.
- Set up Assignments to suit their needs.
- Organize pages, files and assignments using Modules.
- Manipulate items in course navigation control.
- Utilize Student View.
- Locate help resources.
Don’t miss out on all that CarmenCanvas has to offer! Attend a hands-on session where the Carmen team will walk you through the functionality available to you in the Canvas learning management system.
This 90-minute workshop is a guided demonstration of the initial steps in building a course. Facilitators will remain after the presentation for 30 minutes of Q&A with participants who need individual support.
BEFORE YOU ATTEND
- Watch these three videos (total time: 13 minutes).
- Create a course shell to use during the workshop, preferably a Master Course.
- Log into your Carmen course and upload at least three to six files and one image to use during the workshop.
This is a BYOD (bring-your-own-device) event—bring a laptop.
LOOKING FOR OTHER LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES?
Browse additional workshop and webinar topics here.