International Compliance for Online ProgramsMon, 9/25/2017 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM | Online Meeting
Does your college or unit enroll students living internationally into The Ohio State University’s online programs? Did you know that similar to state authorization, countries have stringent requirements for offering education within their borders?
The Office of Distance Education and eLearning’s State Authorization Team has been working to better understand international country requirements, and will provide clarity around:
· The complexities around country approvals
· Professional licensure requirements
· Regulatory changes
· Required disclosures
· Enrolling international students
· Partnership with the Office of International Affairs
Register today to learn more about best practices for online international enrollment.
This is a webinar discussion. Please connect virtually through Carmen Connect
- Leslie Weibush ( Read Bio ) ;
- Lisa Siefker ;