CANCELED: Creation Studio: Technology-Enhanced Teaching (Draft)Thu, 9/28/2017 | 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM | Enarson Classroom Building 012
Participants in this session will:
- Identify individual interests and needs related to teaching with technology.
- Explore how the Ohio State e-learning toolset and other apps and technologies can be used to enhance teaching.
- Work alonside peers with support and guidance from ODEE staff.
The Creation Studio for Technology-Enhanced Teaching supports individual instructors seeking to develop, improve or rethink the delivery of their face-to-face, online or hybrid courses through technology. This two-hour open studio is offered in a Digital Union with Office of Distance Education and eLearning (ODEE) staff on hand to answer questions and provide guidance related to Ohio State's e-learning toolset as well as other apps and technologies.
Labs are a great time to learn something new or get some work done in a community setting. Start a new project, get help with a current project you're struggling with, or simply experiment with various software and tools.
Possible topics to explore include the following:
- Ohio State e-learning tools: CarmenCanvas, Canvas Commons, CarmenConnect, Mediasite, Top Hat, U.OSU, BuckeyeBox
- Other apps and tools (e.g., iOS apps, iTunes U, digital books, video editing software)
- Digital Union features: audio and video tools, collaboration software, Adobe Creative Suite
If you're not sure what you'd like to focus on, explore the above topics in the Resource Center to hone your interests prior to the lab.
All experience levels are welcome – whether novice or advanced, we’re here to work with you!
Space is limited, so register to secure your seat!
LOOKING FOR OTHER LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES?
Browse additional workshop and webinar topics here.