Out-of-State Educational Activities Policy Q/AMon, 10/2/2017 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM | Online Meeting
Interested in learning more about the Out-of-State Educational Activities Policy? Want to gain a better understanding of how it will impact your area?
The State Authorization Team, housed in the Office of Distance Education & eLearning, developed a university-wide state authorization policy, implemented December 1, 2016, and will be hosting an informational webinar.
- Expand the scope of the State Authorization Team within the Office of Distance Education and eLearning, a dedicated area that will continue coordinating state/territory authorization requirements for all university out-of-state activities.
- Define roles and responsibilities for units across the university.
- Afford Ohio State students the ability sit for licensure after completion of their program.
- Facilitate aggregate enrollment reporting to necessary stakeholders.
- Reduce institutional risk and ensure Ohio State activities are in full compliance with applicable laws.
This is a webinar discussion. Please connect virtually through Carmen Connect.
- Leslie Weibush ( Read Bio ) ;
- Lisa Siefker ;