BYOD: Building Quizzes in CarmenCanvasTue, 1/17/2017 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM | Baker Systems 285
Participants in this session will:
- Understand different quizzes and questions types.
- Build and edit questions, question banks, question groups and quizzes.
- Manage quiz properties.
- Manually grade quizzes, if needed.
Don’t miss out on all that CarmenCanvas has to offer! Attend a hands-on session where the Carmen team will walk you through the functionality available to you in the newly-adopted Canvas LMS.
This 90-minute workshop is a guided demonstration of how to build, edit and manage quizzes in Carmen and grade quizzes using the SpeedGrader app. Facilitators will remain after the presentation for 30 minutes of Q&A with participants who need individual support.
BEFORE YOU ATTEND
- Please attend a Start in Canvas workshop (and watch these three videos) before signing up for this session.
- Have a course shell to use during the workshop, preferably a Master Course.
This is a BYOD (bring-your-own-device) event—bring a laptop.